Commonwealth Young Professionals Programme (multiple positions) Salary £29,070 per annum
The Young Professionals Programme (YPP) of the Commonwealth Secretariat is a source of pride for us as it supports youth empowerment. Through the YPP, we create numerous opportunities for talented and qualified young individuals from Commonwealth countries to contribute to our core work by sharing their technical expertise, innovative ideas, specialist knowledge, and fresh perspectives.
Currently, we have a range of vacancies available within the Secretariat, and the complete list is provided below.
Please find the list of available opportunities below. To apply, click on the “apply” button, which will redirect you to our website where you can find detailed information about each opportunity:
- Assistant Research Officer YPO (Trade Competitiveness)
- Assistant Research Officer (Office of the Secretary-General)
- Assistant Research Officer (Economic, Youth & Sustainable Development Directorate)
- Assistant Research Officer (Governance and Peace Directorate) x2
Please note that separate applications need to be submitted for each position.
- Must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country
- Be 27 years old or younger at the time of application
- Should hold a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification in a relevant field
- At least one year of demonstrated work experience in designing and implementing programs/projects related to development or democracy.
For more information about each position, please click on the relevant links.
To apply, please submit a CV and a cover letter. The cover letter should be structured to address the key criteria specified in the person specification, providing clear examples.
The Commonwealth is a voluntary association comprising 56 member governments. We provide guidance on policy-making, technical assistance, and advisory services to Commonwealth member countries. Our aim is to support governments in achieving sustainable, inclusive, and equitable development.
For more information please visit Commonwealth Young Professionals Programme