Griffith Remarkable Scholarship 2023 – Griffith University in Australia – APPLY NOW
Griffith Remarkable Scholarship is designed to recognize outstanding students who are interested in pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree programs at Griffith University.
Here are the key details of the scholarship:
The scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fees.
The scholarship remains valid for the entire duration of your degree, as long as you continue to meet the ongoing eligibility requirements.
Level of Study:
The scholarship is available for both undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs.
The scholarship will be applicable starting from 2023.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Citizenship: You must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Minimum GPA: You should have a minimum GPA of 5.5 or above on a 7-point scale, or its equivalent. Please refer to the Minimum GPA criteria for suitability.
- Application: You must have applied to study at Griffith University before the scholarship application closing date.
- Academic and English Language Requirements: You must fulfill all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Full-Time Enrollment: You should be a full-time student commencing your studies in Trimester 1, 2, or 3 of 2023.
- Terms and Conditions: It is important to read and understand all the requirements outlined in the terms and conditions of the scholarship.
Here is the application process for the scholarship:
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- Submit your scholarship application by the specified closing date. This application should include your academic records and a personal statement.
- Your application will be reviewed by a panel at the University.
- You will be informed about the outcome of your application.
Upon being awarded the scholarship, you need to accept both your program offer and the scholarship offer by the given deadline. Failure to accept the scholarship by the specified date mentioned in your Scholarship Letter will result in withdrawal of the scholarship.
Once you commence your studies at Griffith, the scholarship will be applied before the census date of each trimester, provided that you meet the ongoing enrollment requirements. However, you are still responsible for paying the remaining balance of fees based on your enrollment by the census date.
For more information please visit Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
Fully-funded PhD position on ‘The relationship between linguistic factors that affect text comprehension and processing fluency and the acceptance of (in)accurate information’ – Utrecht University, Netherlands